1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2-1/4 cups milk (or more to thin)
1/4 cup melted butter
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar and
salt. Gradually add flour alternately with milk, beating
with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in melted
butter. The batter should be quite thin.
2. Refrigerate batter for at least 1 hour.
3. Pour the thin batter onto into an electric frying
pan (set at about 370o) or a traditional pan to make
a disc about 6 inches in diameter – about 2
to 3 tablespoons of batter.
Note: It is not necessary to grease pans having a
non-stick coating. Others should be brushed with oil
4. Immediately tilt the pan in all directions, swirling
the batter so it covers the bottom of the pan in a
very thin layer. Work quickly before the batter cooks
too much to swirl.
5. Cook over medium-high head until the bottom of
the crepe is browned. Then carefully turn the crepe
over with a spatula. Brown the other side for a few
seconds. Remove from pan with spatula; stack on a
plate or tray.
6. Place the crepe, best-looking side down, on a
board or plate. Spoon or spread strawberry filling
along the center of the crepe. Fold one side over,
covering most of the filling. Fold over opposite side,
overlapping the first fold. Top with whipped cream.