4 Tbl sweet butter
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 cup flour
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
¼ cup milk
3 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (canned also works.
½ cup sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
4 tsp sweet butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well a heavy
- Cream butter and sugar until light, beat in egg,
sift dry ingredients together. Beat ½ into
creamed mix, ½ milk
- Mix well – repeat.
- Pour batter into prepared skillet.
- Arrange peach slices on batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then crumble topping over
the cake and bake for 8 minutes more.