1 recipe of Mom's
1 jar mincemeat or 1 can cherry pie filling
You can make your tarts size you wish. We always
make mini ones because they’re just bite size
and very cute! (You will need to use the smallest
“muffin tin” if you decide to make little
1. Roll out the pastry to about 2-3mm thick.
2. Cut out your desired size disc, depending on the
muffin or tart tray size that you are using. A fluted
cookie cutter adds a nice touch.
3. Line each depression in the muffin tin evenly
with the cut out pastry.
4. Spoon some mincemeat (or cherry pie filling) into
the tart, taking care not to over fill it.
5. Bake in a moderate oven of about 180°C until
lightly brown all over.
6. Allow the tarts to cool and dust with icing sugar